The United Punjabis of America (UPA) is registered with the Illinois state as a Charitable Organization, CO# 01070317. Donations to UPA are exempt from Federal and State income taxes.
The mission of UPA is to:
- Celebrate and nurture Punjabi heritage
- Organize social and cultural events
- Provide networking opportunities for all ages
- Organize workshops and conferences
- Offer mentorship opportunities in business, technology, education, arts, etc.
- Provide opportunities for scholarships
- Offer services (‘seva’) to the communities in which we live
Join and support UPA for a better tomorow. Please complete the UPA membership form.